We encourage regular dental check-ups to keep our patients here in Somerset healthy. Our professional team can repair damaged or neglected teeth, but check-ups are essential in preventing your teeth getting to this stage.
Children – Give your child the best possible start to oral and dental health by booking check-ups for them every 6 months. Our team here in Yeovil believe it’s paramount to educate children about their dentalcare and dental routine, as well as give friendly, professional advice to parents on how to look after your child’s teeth. A child’s teeth change rapidly, so it’s essential to follow this development under Ilchester ’s regular supervision in order to identify any problems along the way. Bring them along as soon as they are born to establish a good habit visiting Ilchester and allow your child to become acclimatised to the surgery environment.
Adults - We recommend visiting us at least once a year. This will enable us to spot any problems and advise you on how to maintain good oral health as well as identify if you need to make an appointment to see our hygeinsts for a thorough clean of your teeth.
What happens at a check-up?
At each check-up with us, one of our friendly dental pracitioners will:
- Discuss any concerns or answer any questions you may have about your dental and oral health.
- Thoroughly examine your teeth, gums and mouth to ensure you don’t have any problems and carry out a free cancer check.
- Provide you with a plan for any treatment such as fillings, crowns, bridges and treatment for gum disease.
- Advise you on the date of your next visit with us.
Portman Care Scheme
We offer patients a monthly payment plan entitling you to regular treatment as well as added benefits such as savings on cosmetic and advanced treatment. You’ll also receive worldwide emergency cover.
Enjoy exclusive benefits and pay less than non members
- Scheduled time to help protect you against gum disease and tooth decay.
- Avoid fillings and dental decay as a result of regular, professional service.
- Regular mouth cancer screening.
- Convenient, simple and seamless payment scheme to cover this treatment.
For more information, get in touch and ask our dental team about our payment scheme.