Confidence is all about feeling good in your skin – and that starts with a smile. Your smile is arguably your most important feature and if you’re not feeling 100% satisfied with it, this can impact on your happiness, self esteem and well-being.
Ilchester offer a range of treatments that can rejuvenate your smile. ‘Smile restoration’ encompasses the following treatments:
- Teeth Whitening – if your teeth are stained, teeth whitening is an increasingly popular non-invasive treatment that will remove staining and leave you with a brighter-looking smile.
- Veneers – a layer of material (usually porcelain or a composite), designed to fit over the surface of your tooth – often likened to how a a fingernail fits over a nail.
- Dermal fillers – a temporary soft tissue filler that is injected into your skin to help improve the appearance of wrinkles, leaving them smoother and younger-looking.
- Crowns – if you have damaged, weakened or broken teeth, crowns are one of the most discreet ways of restoring these problems, leaving you with a healthier smile. As well as improving the appearance of your smile, they also make your teeth stronger.
- Bridges – a permanent false tooth made from porcelain or a composite. Bridges are common for those who have one or two teeth missing.
Even if you have neglected or damaged your teeth and/or gums, smile enhancement treatments can reverse this and leave you with stronger teeth that look and feel healthy.
What does your visit involve?
Depending on the treatment you would like, your dentist at Ilchester will talk through the process with you at an initial consultation and answer any questions that you may have. We’ll work out a custom-made plan suited to you. Following this, you can begin your journey to a fresh smile and Ilchester will be with you every step of the way.
Why restore your smile?
- The benefits of restoring your smile extend beyond better looking Many of our patients leave us feeling more confident and with stronger gums and teeth.
- You may feel you don’t smile as much as you would like to if your teeth don’t look the way you would like them to. Smile enhancement will restore your desire to smile.
- Your oral health is essential to your overall health, so it’s important to maintain this throughout your lifetime, which is where smile enhancement comes in.
Contact us on 01935 840 784 for more details.